Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vogue picks

Today, I was happy to find waiting in my mailbox, an oversized Vogue spilling out of the tiny container. In every Vogue issue, I ripe out pages that inspire me or things I like. Sometimes I can't quite place why I like it, but I know that I want to continue looking at it so I keep it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Although this first image isn't taken from the issue, it's still reflects my style perfectly!...although I'd match the shoes with the woman next to her with the outfit.

Even those this is an ad, I love the outfit because it shows a great play on texture. The silky smoothness of the dress paired with the plush fur and hard lines from the chunky necklaces create an interesting combination.

I would love to wear both these outfits. It's not just the outfits but the photography and scene that make me enjoy it so much. The one on the right is Valentino Couture organza dress with lacquered lace and awesome satin pumps. The left image is Giorgio Armani Prive animalier-motif lame-and-silk-jaquard cardigan and skirt with hand-embroidered silk ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment